Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TV

I checked out the MZTV site and it was so kewl. I couldnt get the interactive thing to load even though I loaded all of the requirements so I dono what was going on there. I especially love all the pictures from the 1939 World's Fair.

As most people who know me know I love TV. I have ot on almost all the time even just for the noise. I cant even fall asleep now without it on because my brain wont shut off. Right now i am watching President Obama give his non state of the union State of the Union address. I dont know why they just dont call it what it is but whatever, tangent. The Television is definitely one of my favorite inventions and now the DVR to go with it makes it even better. I am going to go watch TV (the RuPaul clips) on my computer right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment