Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Impressions

I think this class is going to be fun but I am worried about being able to channel my creativity into the specific projects assigned.  I love creating things but I usually have to be spontaneously inspired in order to do something.  I dont enjoy writing so I am glad there is only going to be one paper but I have no idea what i am going to write on this blog because I have a hard time expressing myself in words.

I dont really have anything interesting to tell about myself and I dont really know who i am in the deep meaning full kind of way.  I love music, punk is my favorite but I really enjoy all kinds of rock and have a not so secret love of 90s pop.  I am a huge sports fan and am very sad about my ravens but I know I should be happy cause no one expected to get that far this year. I am very close to my family and my sister is my best friends even though she is 6 yrs younger then me.  I have no idea what I want to do with my life but I know I really dont want to work in the traditional sense.
 
Also I really enjoyed the reference to the Power Puff Girls saving the day because I love them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment